Thursday, February 13, 2014

"There is an Evil Inside."



One of my favorite music videos from one of my favorite albums. Can it get any better than that?

We filmed this in a single day, but it took about two hours to get my hair just right.  We wanted to go for something a little more simple, a little more in your face and just plain gnarly.  All Calabrese, all the time.  Have you ever wanted to see what our mouths looked like REALLY UP CLOSE?  Well, then this video is for you!

There's a few very specific influences we generously took from, but I think that's what gives it charm.  Words like "copy" and "clone" or so negative, ladies and gentleman.  I like to think of it as an homage.  A grandiose tribute!

And if anything, I also really like the song.  I think it's one of the cooler tracks off the record, and really stands out as being something unique and solid and interesting.  We wrote it to be like The Misfits' "American Nightmare," or something Elvis would write if he were attacked by a werewolf.  Whatever the case, the song is done and the video is complete, so grab yourself an extra large and buttery bag of popcorn and enjoy!

STAY EVIL!

www.calabreserock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment